Moonee Medical Centre are committed to providing care and service to ensure the most effective health outcomes for their patients. As a branch of the Coffs Medical Centre on Gordon Street in Coffs Harbour, they have been caring for patients of the Coffs Coast since 1978.
The Moonee Medical Centre team of doctors are well respected and known within the local community, having worked within Coffs Harbour for a number of years. They are supported by a registered nurse and administrative staff who aim to make you feel warm and welcome.
As well as general practice services, Moonee Medical Centre can provide the following:
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Children’s Paediatric Care
- Hearing Tests
- Cholesterol Checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Medical Examinations for Insurance and Job Purposes
- Skin checks, excisions, biopsies
- All aspects of women’s health including pap smears, breast checks, family planning, antenatal care, menopause and implanon insertion
- Men’s health
Get in touch with Moonee Medical Centre to receive a Medical Record Request form to have your patient history transferred from a previous doctor.